MsProject is a software made for the benefits of the project managers by Microsoft. Ms Project can assign works to resources available, develop a plan, mange budgets and analyze workloads of the company. A project manager must take some Ms project 2007/10 classes improve their managing skills.
The notable features of Msproject
There are a number of things that Ms Project can do. If someone takes Ms Project Classes2007/10 then he easily understand the following features:
- Fluent user interface: The software is designed in such a way that everyone can use it properly. The interface of Ms Project is designed in a very simple way. Even a new user can easily use the software.
- Context wise guide: The software is now available with a context guide. One can easily find out the function of every tools by just hovering the tool.
- Online guidance: Ms Project offers a 24/7 online help for the users. Once online one can seek out for help from the step-by-step guidance.
- Zoom: In the timeline while someone is working in a project he can easily use the zoom in and out options for his assistance.
- Themes: New interactive themes are there to keep you glued to the software.
If someone wants to be in a project management work they should take a Ms Project Training program. After someone takes the classes he or she can definitely do management works with a quite ease.
Project Management: A Must Have For Every Companies
Project management starts with planning and ends with closing of the proposed work. In between comes the executing and controlling. The most important objective of project management is to reach all the supposed project goals. The project manual contents all the important documentation required for a project. The project manager follow the instruction accordingly.
Process of Project Management
Once the project manager visit some project management workshop he can differentiate each and every process which are required for the management. The various process of project management are as follows:
- Initiating: The first stage of project management is initiating the project. Once the project is initiated the first part of the management is done.
- Planning: After the project is initiated now comes the planning. This is most important part of project management. All the basic fundamentals of the project is planned here.
- Executing: When the planning is done now it is time for executing the plans which are made. Executing the plans is also important,
- Control: In this portion the initiated plan is monitored and actions are taken accordingly. Control involves with all error corrections and flaws.
- Closing: Once all the job is done and the project is finally ready to go it is time for the mangers to close the project.
So if anyone wants to be a good project manager ,he or she must take a few of the Project Management workshops which are available online nowadays.